BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

AKU | INSPIRASI | AKU

Aku Bukan Ben Safwan..Tapi Aku..

Friday, December 24, 2010

MISS ICE CREAM



MISS Ice Cream

Ini khas untuk kamu..rasa macam nak sama ja dengan cerita kamu ni..
hehe..

There are many so reasons I LOVE HIM,
his smile could light up the night time sky..
his eyes can instantly make you feel better
his heart could heal a soldier
his personality can lighten your mood

On the worst of days
his face is as gentle as water
his voice is a soothing as heartbeat

The way he signs could heal the world
and 
my favorite is the way
he loves me

HE LOVE ME 
NOW AND FOREVER

He is My World
My Heart
My Soul

He is everything..

He is the reason i cant sleep,
because I know my life is better than MY DREAM

He is MY BESTFRIEND
MY PARTNER

but above all these is my One True Love
I Love Everything about him

the way he walks and talks
the way he laughs and 
the way he cares
the way he act to me

I Love the fact that on the worst of days he can cheer me up

how he cant sleep at night if im not safe
or
if he worried..

hmmmmm..


he talk
he sings 
he laughs

is my music

the smile,are my sky
the way he said He Love Me
to Me is my castle 
because every princess needs a castle..

BUT NOW..
HE WAS GONE..

P/s:- hmm..this is for u..MISS ICE CREAM..


0 comments: